GUIDELINES TO APPLICANTS
- If you meet the requirements, kindly forward a concise CV to the relevant Practitioner/Administrator (Human Resources) by email.
- Response Email addresses of the relevant HR representative and or Region is supplied at the end of each regional adverts. The onus is on the applicant to ensure that their application has been received. Incomplete applications and applications received after the closing date will not be considered
- Any credentials of the contract of employment will be subject to criminal record checks, citizen verification, financial record checks, qualification/Study verification, previous employment verification, social media accounts behaviour/comments verifications, competency/psychometric assessments, signing of performance contract on appointment, signing of an employment contract on appointment, presentation etc.
- All health professional roles may be subjected to further assessment in line with the applicable matrix to determine the correct level.
- Proof of registration with a Professional body (e.g. HPCSA, SANC ) and other supporting documents should accompany all applications.
- These positions are open to all employees of the NICD Including the employees who are on contract in similar or different positions.
- Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
- The NICD is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. The filing of posts will be guided by the NICD employment Equity Targets.
- Successful applicants will be remunerated on the published scale associated with the grade of the post. This means that the remuneration of an applicant who is successful for a position that is lower than his/her current job grade will be adjusted downward with effect from the date of appointment.
- External applicants shall be responsible for all expenditure related to the attendance of