COVID-19 VACCINE :HOW TO REGISTER
- You can now register on the COVID Whatsapp number by sending “REGISTER” to 0600 123 456.
- You can also register by SMS by dialing *134*832*your ID number#
- If you don’t have an ID number just dial *134*832#.
Registering via the Vaccine electronic vaccination data system (EVDS)
- Individuals have to register on the system to get an appointment.
- Those who qualify will be sent a notification through SMS, with a unique code, informing them of the time and place where their injection will be administered.
- Individuals will have to present their unique code (received through SMS), their original ID document, valid drivers licence, passport or affidavit at the vaccination site. As part of this monitoring system, there are plans to send reminders for follow-up appointments (to receive the 2nd dosage) and to include an integrated track-and-trace system for those who do not show up to receive their second shot.
A dashboard system is also being developed to capture the reasons given for vaccine refusal.
COVID-19 Vaccine electronic vaccination data system (EVDS) information
COVID-19 Vaccine electronic vaccination data system (EVDS) support email
or you can link directly to the form:
Submit a ticket : COVID-19 Vaccination Helpdesk (sacoronavirus.co.za)